we collect, safeguard and disclose information that results from your use of our Service.
2. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
3. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
4. Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
5.If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
6. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
7. We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
8. We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
12. Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).